Saturday, November 19, 2005

When stars align...

Well my parents come home tomorrow. Its been about 6 weeks of enjoyable bachlor life ^_^ Naturally I want to be responsible, so a lot of things to do before the 'rents come home, cleaning, booking off work so I can pick them up, going to cook them a nice meal to come home to, etc. Then some things came to rain on my parade:

This week I got a flat tire on Wednesday night, at 2:30am, when it was -32 (inc windchill)... without gloves I wasn't going to change the tire myself. So then caught taxi home.. had to get taxi back to the car, get tow truck, etc. Then today, got into a car accident... which wasn't my fault, but yeah, I'm sure my mom can't wait to see how dented the driver's door is, you can feel a draft while driving... This on top of scratching my dad's van.. wow. Well only 1 of the 3 incidents was my fault, but still. Hoping to at least get the tire fixed tomorrow afternoon so only 2 of the incidents are visible.. lol

Funny how the little things can so easily bog us down, and deflate enthusiasm. I'm here at work, and just feel as if my legs have been cut out from undernearth me... I suppose little disappointments can prove to be a lot. Mind you pretty consistently I go through emotional hardship about a week or two before a Unite event. hm.

looks straight ahead not at me

No comments: