Thursday, March 30, 2006

I could try...

Things have been busy, haven't updated my blog in awhile.

Started my 2nd course for credit here - History of Christianity. Quite an interesting course, tracing Christianity from around the 2nd century up to current times. All sorts of interesting topics - mostly on the various foul-ups and corruption of the church throughout the ages. I suppose we shouldn't be so presumptuous as to suppose we the modern church has got it all together. The bulk of my mark is a research paper - I'm planning to do mine on tracing early Protestantism in China.

This coming Wednesday I leave on a week long mission trip to Italy - where we could be coming along aside and working with 2 IFES (International Fellowship of Evangelical Students, of which IVCF is part of) groups in the cities of Perugia and Sienna. We'll be working the booktable, hoping randomly meeting with students, and hosting 2 international student nights. I'll be taking care of the music side of things, as well as helping plan the international student nights. I'm quite excited, myself and 8 other people from the Schloss are going. 9 people - with 7 different nationalities, just to keep things challenging ^_^

I'd like to share more about some of the stuff I've been thinking/learning about, I suppose I simply haven't had to energy to put anything like this together... oh well, soon.

No comments: