Saturday, December 24, 2005

A thousand words...

Reuters and Time both released their best pictures of 2005.

Check it:

MSNBC's Year in Pictures
Reuters' Pictures of the Year
Time Magazine's "Year in Pictures"
BBC's Year in Pictures
Some amazing shots. Some look a bit unrealistic... The MSNBC waterfall shot must have been on slow exposure, but the monks came out in focus. Hmm dunno. Anyway thought you might enjoy. Eagerley awaiting BBCs to come up, will add the link when it does.

Oh yeah btw, I'm leaving January 24th for Schloss Mittersill, booked my tickets. The combination of being gone last summer, working evenings, the holidays, and the idea of going back has made me realize how much I'll miss all of you. I hope I will have a chance to spend time with all of you before I leave. Grace and peace to all of you in this Christmas season.

No comments: